Today is my 3rd consecutive day of blogging. I found that my preference led me to Instagram blogging, versus written word blogging or video blogging. I realize, now that I have stepped away from Instagram blogging... (temporarily- until July 13, 2018); it seems as if, I have given myself some additional time to spend writing.
I love to write - but lets not forget that practice makes imperfect. I reminded myself of this message from Octavia Estelle Butler - then wasn't too hard on myself. For I was not aware of this seemingly direct relationship to my writing prior to this point.
Also within the same trend of me consistently blogging, in any means necessary - whether it be Facebook, Instagram, Weebly, or YouTube. I have taken on a video a day challenge.
When you are passionate about something, despite the seemingly simple steps to quit, we must learn to embrace the not so simple steps and persist.
Here is my YouTube video blog #2 - Memoirs of A Nurse Practitioner...
This is a video version of my written blog post, where I am introducing myself as Nurse Rose, and identifying the different hats that I wear.
Before I dive into each of my hats individually I wanted to share these hats as a menu of the things that are to come. To help organize my message and make it easier to digest.
Where am I getting this from?
The School of Greatness!!
These are all business coaching tips that I learned from joining Lewis Howes, The School of Greatness, and the Inner Circle. The idea to start my video blog by sharing about who I am, telling my story, and what I am passionate about, all are specific things I learned from listening to this months guest speaker, Evan Carmichael.
This list represents an organizational menu for this blog- carried out via Weebly webhosting, Instagram @nrzrose, Facebook Nrz Rose, and YouTube- The Rose Yarde.
Roles aka "Hats" as Follows:
1. Daughter of God - St. Lucian culture representative, her parents, her estranged Jamaican Father, Nigerian ancestry
2. Sister, Sisterhood Member of Sisters and Cousins
3. Motherhood - divorced mother of 4 young dragons. 16year old wrestler, 10 year old engineer, 8 year old singer songwriter, and a 3 year old ambidextrous genius
4. Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, living as a Family Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in Los Angeles, California
5. Instagram Influencer - Inspirational Speaker
6. Author - Where Do The Roses Grow Up: @TheRoseYarde
7. Art Gallery Mental Health Care- New and Innovative Practice Owner
8. International Community Nurse Leader
9. PhD Student - hopeful - new applicant at Loma Linda University
10. MSN Nurse Educator at California State University of Los Angeles
11. Mixed Media Artist, Gardner, New Tap Dancer, Muralist
12. Long Distance Girlfriend to Nigerian Gentleman
Please Stay Tuned
Nurse Rose is continuously working on herself, as she aims to be a presence for positivism and hope on these above mentioned media platforms. She is looking forward to sharing and expanding upon her various roles, discussing her takes on things, and sharing inspirational messages as this blog continues.
Thank You for Reading.