December 26th, 2017
This is my first blog post.
My first shareable writing...I thought I would have started by writing a book that I call "Messages From My Mother." This book is in pieces now, the concept of it is out, the words are all there...they are there dancing in my head. They want me to let them out so that I can share them with the world...but I am not yet ready. My un-readiness is still present, yet I know I want to write....So how do I assure that I pay my bills as well as write? I know!!! This was the conversation I had with myself.... why don't you finally start that blog that you have been talking about writing for so long?
I have been working on starting a blog for a really long while now. I think I was interested in starting a blog in High School, instead I remember joining the Yearbook Committee. I graduated from High School in 2002, that was a long time ago- so go figure.
None the less, here I am doing it now, so let's go.
Where do I start? I don't really know... however, I do know that I have a lot of ideas, things in this head that I would like to write about. I think that listing them is a good place to start:
1. Trying to make 'It' out here in LA- What ever that means.
2. 30 ish' African American Beautiful Divorced Mother of 4....
4. Moving on after....(i.e. Divorce, Death, Losing Your Cool, Doing what you said you wouldn't do, and anything else)
5. Teenage Boys and...(i.e. Friends, girls, death of their father, High School, driving, facial hair, smells, pets, and everything else)
6. Marijuana and Momming it - Real
7. Work as a single parent with more than one child
8. High School pregnant teen to Nurse Practitioner applying to the PhD program at UCLA - How did that happen?
9. Who was Marcia Varine Yarde Rose?
10. Love - Hispanic Men and White Men
11. Healthcare from my point of view - Yes I am the patient!
12. Home Ownership
15. Parenting and Curse Words
16. Clean home conspiracy
17. Mental Health
19. Bipolar Disorder
20. Raising a daughter named Amaya Rose
Ok so there off the top of my head 20 things that I already know I could have so much fun writing about. Please stay tuned, welcome to the The Rose Yarde Notes....
Leave a Reply.